Wednesday 27 July 2011

scored this for a 'buy'... now

I had an epic rip on Michael Bay the other week on the social network, and found s$it loads of peeps who agree he came along and did his best to f$ck with the legacy of the Transformers, Its hard telling young cats how utterly BS these movies are. Esp in comparison to the epic-ist show that started just before I had to leave for school... which single handedly is probably one of the main reasons my trasition from middle school to highschool was so mud.

But I dunno... I guess not everyone used to hustle Transformers for theyre first gaming console?, anyways what Bay Bay did with those movies, f$%^en #$% in my mind etc etc.

A week on and after surfing for some new comics and passing up buying 690 for 1k I figured it was time to drown my sorrows with a lesser purchase, then along came these BAD BWOYS~!!
F$%^ Y3$!!.. my newest purchase!

 

and again to re-iterate, TRANSFORMERS should NOT have facial hair!: Michael Bay... please punch yourself in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment