Tuesday 11 October 2011

F-ART = Fail Art#2

The gloom and boredom of extisting in a house which is as close to 'The ghetto" as you get round my ways, does make me create disjointed junk. The thought of somthing coming from the gutters of a Millionaires paradice is a thought that I guess always kept and remains keeping me creating things that are dirty 'off' and grimey.

One can only sit and stand atop the piles of percieved success and actual-failure and Mirror them, as the great and beautiful works of art sit apon clean white walls, mine sit underneath me, covered in stray hairs... pubic and otherwise, lint, dog shit fragments and various variations of dirt and scum.

If one day people look in the mirrors of the world to see the worst parts of themselves... perhaps my 'fail art' will find a home in theyre eyes and minds, as worms beneath the ground will in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment