Sunday 2 October 2011

#ORAD over rated and dated

SNAKESnCOFFEE

Despite the pain.
Ready to kill.
Relaxed midst facts
that hurt my minds worth.

Still... I will stand up,
slowly raise my hand up
and grip the shovel again.
Shed a tear, frown and bear... and say:
"I love you my friend"

I will hug you til end
does your breath and flow in the vein. 
The fact that I am writting this: lame.
A signal of worthlessness... tamed
by the fact that when I pass
I'll deserve to be flamed.

Sorry for doing this here,
its all that Ive got.

Like a hurricane
you remained. 

Til the day that you stopped,
and You will not be forgot.
 
Frustrated and hurt,
snakes into coffee I dropped.

Rise In Potential my Son, my Brother
my best friend.

I'll see you at the end of the road. 

+>-<+

No comments:

Post a Comment