Sunday 16 October 2011

late night visitor

photos by 4ormulafourfour

This little Lady knocked at my window while I was jamming to some 'Dillinja and Lemon D' just before, while looking at pictures of a friend that has recently passed on. I couldn't have been happier to have had the visit. After she flew around the kitchen a bit I gave her a brown paper (Roni Size styles) to chill on. She was all good to just cruise around it for a little while. She liked it so much that she left some of her children on there. I only noticed how many of them she had left once I bid her goodbye outside. After a quick google search on how to help out young Puriri I found that they like Mako Mako trees and of course 'Puriri' trees too so I set about finding the little ones one.

After a small mission into the bush, I found what I thought was a suitable spot for them, a nice big Puriri at 2am in the morning walking around putting tiny eggs into holes in a tree... I bet every creature was thinking 'what the hell?' but none the less I got the little ones into a place I hope they may call theyre nursery. This is the first time since I have lived at this house that one has come to say hello, I felt very blessed for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment